INFOVINE Solutions is looking for an Event Specialist to manage our clients' event requirements, particularly with our service offerings. He / she is expected to have good communication skills to be able to coordinate well with the client until the day of their event and service is fulfilled.
We are also looking for a candidate that will be an excellent addition to our company culture, where we value flexibility, collaboration, and excellence.Key responsibilities:
- Be present and see to it that our service offered to our clients during events is fulfilled.
- Handle various administrative and management tasks like coordination, logistics, communicating through phone, e-mails, or meet clients personally for discussions or demos.
- Undertake any reasonable duties requested from an Event Specialist.
- Create marketing campaigns and see to its execution.
- Meet and present our products and services to our existing and prospective clients.
- May spearhead email, social media, or content marketing strategies.
- Conceptualize and produce marketing materials to attract prospective clients.
- Represent the company during client meetings.
- Fast decision-making ability;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- With prior experience on events or marketing-related activities;
- Capability to develop own concept and ideas for product marketing campaigns;
- Skills in photo and video editing are a plus;
- Flexibility to work at irregular hours; including weekends.
Fresh Grad / Entry Level
Sales and Marketing
Bachelor's degree graduate
IT Services, Mobile Apps, Digital Marketing