Marketing Associate (Full time)
INFOVINE Solutions is looking for a Marketing Associate that can come up with strategic ways to introduce our company to prospective clients. He/she will also be expected to create engaging digital campaigns geared toward promoting the company products and services, as well as interact with our clients.
We are also looking for a candidate that will be an excellent addition to our company culture, where we value flexibility, collaboration, and excellence.Key responsibilities:
- Create marketing campaigns and see to its execution.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Meet and present our products and services to our existing and prospective clients.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities related to the industry.
- May spearhead email, social media, or content marketing strategies.
- Conceptualize and produce marketing materials.
- Manage the company's social media.
- Be able to manage events.
- Help represent the company during client meetings.
- Undertake any reasonable duties requested from a Marketing Manager.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Able to adapt to working on different industry projects;
- With prior experience on marketing-related projects;
- Capability to develop own concept and ideas for marketing campaigns;
- Skills in photo/ video editing is a plus;
- Will help out in company events;
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media Management
- Content Marketing
- Public Relations (PR)
Fresh Grad / Entry Level
IT and Software
Bachelor's degree graduate
IT Services, Mobile Apps, Digital Marketing